?The Australian Taxation Office has taken a $158.3 million bite out of the Digital Transformation Agency’s $1 billion whole-of-government purchasing agreement with IBM it struck in 2018.
COVID-19 played a significant role in the IT infrastructure market during the first quarter of 2020, causing sales revenue of cloud infrastructure to grow slightly and non-cloud infrastructure to fall by double digits.
AWS is offering a managed service that allows non-technical users to build mobile and web apps without writing any code.
Red Hat has teamed up with its parent company, IBM, and SAP as part of a joint initiative that will see SAP’s managed services brought on-premises.
Ingram Micro has unveiled an advanced solutions strategy designed to guide partners across technology, sales, solutions and support.
- VMware offers up SASE service with SD-WAN built in
- Spirit creates new wholesale arm with VPD Group acquisition
- Slack’s new ‘Connect’ looks to better link up IMs, apps across companies
- Zoom single-handedly drives conferencing SaaS market growth
- Aussie smartphone decline to match global predictions
- Digital, cloud and security boost Accenture bookings
- Inside Jamstack, the static website revolution upending web development
- Complete guide to Apple Silicon and Apple's ARM Mac plans
- Partner opportunities abound as Aussie IaaS market hits $907M
- Python may get pattern matching syntax
- Mozilla takes first step in pulling Firefox plug on macOS Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan
- Amazon reportedly set to build new Aussie facilities
- Ripple20 TCP/IP flaws can be patched but still threaten IoT devices
- NSW Govt pumps $48.2M into Tech Central as Atlassian shows new HQ
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Odria dives into his passion on helping employees reach their best potential and giving back.
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...